Re: [Xen-users] xen-create-image: command not found?

Make sure you installed the Xen tools, for example:

apt-get install xen-tools

elli_dberg@xxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

after I fixed one problem, the next one raised up. I am trying to create a
guest domain. I specified the configurations in /etc/xen-tools/xen-tools.conf
and I ran
$sudo xen-create-image --hostname=virtualrouter1 --role=udev
the output is: sudo: xen-create-image: command not found

I searched all directories for a file with this name but couldn't find any. Is
this possible? I am already running in dom0. Is there another alternative
command for creating guest domains?
I am using Xen 3.4 and kernel 2.6.18

Thank you,
Elisabeth