Re: [Xen-users] I/O on domu in PV

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Tanuj Bansal<bansal.tanuj83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am using /dev/sda6 of Dom0  for one of my DomU in PV.
> One day I saw I/O error in DomU.
>
> Anyone has the solution for this. I don’t see any I/O on dom0
> I rebooted the DomU also but issue was not fixed.

Some more info would be useful.
What was the exact error message on domU?
Are there any weird disk-related message on dom0's syslog?
Are there any weird disk-related message on dom0's console? (yes, you
NEED to look at the console since sometimes disk-related error don't
show up on syslog)
What kind of disk is it? Internal disk? external SAN/NAS disk?

--
Fajar