[Xen-users] Re: Snort on domU

* dot.yet@xxxxxxxxx [2009-06-28 03:16:13]
> So does that mean the
> Crossbow<http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/crossbow/>project on
> opensolaris does not cater to this kind of requirement yet?

We would need to make small changes to the Crossbow implementation,
yes. It would also be necessary to add some policy hooks to our backend
driver implementation to allow an administrator to indicate which guest
domains should be allowed to have all traffic (and perhaps a small
protocol extension to allow the guest to enable it?).

dme.
--
David Edmondson, Sun Microsystems, http://dme.org