Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV 7E Error during update

Hi Andrew,

I've had exactly the same problem, I think it may be fixed in a newer
version that James gave me to test but I cannot be sure of that until
he releases some more new versions and I can test upgrading again, to
avoid the problem I remove the drives using James's batch file and
then install the new version, it takes a bit longer and requires more
reboots but I've had no problems using that method.

You can get the batch file from
http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/gplpv_uninstall_bat.zip

Uninstall, reboot, install, reboot, success :).

The recipe did work, but I had to disable the On demand Viruscheck's of Sophos. Otherwise I will get a blue screen. There will be a second mail about the Sophos Problem, I can provoke a blue Screen with Sophos.

Sincerly,
Klaus