From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Giorgenes Gelatti
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:27 AM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] drivers domains

Hi there,

I'm new to the list and Xen, so forgive me if this is a common question.
I've been reading the Xen book and it talks about putting drivers into other domains rather then the dom0.
I also saw in the new "domain configuration file doc" that there is an option called "netif" which says:
"  netif: Make the domain a network interface backend"

My question is: is that working? Is there any known setup where I could put the net drivers to another domain?
I googled "netif" and "xen" but didn't get any helpful results.

If anyone have a howto-like or any directions on this subject it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
gpg