Re: [Xen-users] Porting XEN

Hi,

there is not a huge difference between a copy from Xen or from a physical server, so I'm not sure you really have to look for that. You have to add kernel packages, boot loader (grub), and check the libc version. And like for a physical server, you may remove the "70-persistent-net.rules" file from udev's conf.

Olivier

_sc_ a écrit :
Hi, I am newbie of XEN. I need to make a porting from a server to another
phisical server of a virtual machine. I need to copy exactly the virtual
server.
You can me indicate guides, tutorials o others documentation to porting XEN?
I use adm64, version 2.26. S.O. is debian, command line.

Thanks you.