[Xen-users] Xenserver Host looses network connectivity

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Nic Le Roux" <nic.leroux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 18:51:46 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:53:54 -0700

Hi All.

I have a problem on one of our Citrix boxes.

We have SQL Server running server 2005 and a Citrix server running the pastel evolution client as virtual machine on Xenserver 5.5

The Citrix server will loose network connectivity intermittently.

And at this point the pastel evolution client’s connection will timeout to the SQL server.

His happens very erratically.

I have tried uninstalling the pv drivers on the citrix server, this has unfortunately not made a difference.

Has anybody seen something similar ?