Re: [Xen-users] domu hvm doesn't boot under debian lenny (nework config problem?)

I thing bridge-utils is working properly:

# brctl show
eth0            8000.001636e86242       no              peth0
                                                        vif6.0

# apt-get install bridge-utils
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
bridge-utils is already the newest version.