RE: [Xen-users] Hotplugging SCSI device to Windows 2k3 GOS

Hi James,

Looks like I am missing something in my test setup.

I have tried gplpv_fre_wnet_x86_0.10.0.69.msi. But with these drivers I am not even seeing a hot plug event in Windows GOS when I run the xm scsi-attach in Dom0. With the WinGPLPV-0.9.x, I used to get a hot plug event in Windows.

Do I need start any specific component/module in Xen, before hot plugging? I tried this with a Xen 3.3.1 and with fresh Windows GOS image which didn’t had any preinstalled GPL drivers.

Thanks,

VinuV