[Xen-users] Routing network daemon to xenbr1

Hi,

I like to use INCENTIVES Pro USB-Server to make the USB ports available in domU’s.

I installed the usbserver on dom0 but I have the problem that this daemon listen on eth0 and not on xenbr1. Is there any way to route or bind this daemon to xenbr1. There is no info at the program itself so I think I can’t configure it to an other NIC or bridge.

I know it’s not a xen specific problem but maybe anybody have an idea.

Thanks

Daniel