[Xen-users] pv_ops kernel and nvidia binary driver

Just wondering what it will take to get the nvidia binary driver
working on a pv_ops kernel.

It makes it difficult to debug without the source to the nvidia
driver, but I think it should be possible to get it to work without
changing the binary driver. If the dom0 kernel had access to all the
resources that a bare metal kernel did, then it should work right?

I'm using Jeremy's current master branch, and hypervisor 3.4.1-rc6 on
Ubuntu 9.04 64 bit.

Attached is my kern.log and Xorg.0.log when I attempt to start Xorg.
The screen goes blank and my monitor enters powersave mode, but I am
able to run an xterm and it appears to connect to the X server. Also
when the X server exits, it returns the console to a sane state.

I've also tried to get the nvidia driver to work with rebased suse
kernel 2.6.29.6 and hypervisor 3.3 and 3.4. With that version kernel
it blacks the screen. I can remote ssh in to my pc, but I can't reboot
the pc. It needs a hard reset.

-- Michael