Re: [Xen-users] Problems after xen kernel upgrade

Hi Peter,

I guess I thought it would make sense to use the latest...

Well, if all your DomUs are Ubuntu I would agree, but if I had to use a Ubuntu kernel on CentOS I would prefer the "old" CentOS-kernel.

Point well taken. What would be a better way to fix the errors?

You just have to transfer your /lib/modules/X-dir to your DomUs.

or

Maybe you just want to add your networkcard-module to your initramfs-file and skip the whole modules-dir.

Fabian