PLEASE REPLY.

Attn: Dear, I am Ms. Maisie Taylor, the daughter of the former president of Liberia . I have the sum of $9M (Nine Million United State Dollars) in a Security Company and my priority is where to invest this fund outside my country. I urgently need your assistance in providing a reliable and genuine trade or company where I can invest the fund and immediately meet you in your country for settlement. Please note that I will welcome your advice too. Send your confidential phone number so that I can reach you when necessary, I need your support and seriousness. Your urgent response is expected. Ms. Maisie Taylor.