RE: [spam] RE: [spam] Re: [Xen-users] Xen on Jaunty

  • To: "Boris Derzhavets" <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ruiz, Jason T" <jason.t.ruiz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:41:43 -0400
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:43:44 -0700

Ok, I'll try with the latest git tree. But can I see a copy of your Config.mk just to make sure I have it right. And I replied back a second ago about adding the kernel and it not booting, is this possibly related. Tonight I plan to compile the kernel you linked earlier and do the steps you provided below. I assume after that adding the kernel to my grub config should make this all work? Man, I expected complexity, but I hadn't imagine I'd have this much trouble.

Sincerely,

Jason T. Ruiz
IT Service Desk Tier II
866-557-8074