[Xen-users] Re: NVIDIA, 2.6.30.1 patches, PV_OPS and Xen 3.4.1

You are definitely using the open source "nv" driver for X windows
according to your Xorg.0.log

(II) LoadModule: "nv"
(II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//nv_drv.so
(II) Module nv: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
        Module class: X.Org Video Driver
        ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 5.0
(II) NV: driver for NVIDIA chipsets: RIVA 128, RIVA TNT, RIVA TNT2,

If you want to try the proprietary nvidia driver, you can apt-get
install nvidia-glx-180

If you do this, let me know how you go.

-- Michael