[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] News - Microsoft Submits Drivers for Paravirtualization

No, this seems to be a step in positioning Hyper-V to be the market
leading hypervisor by making Linux run as a guest on Hyper-V.  I don't
see this as any sort of good news from a Xen standpoint.  Perhaps I
missed something that made you think otherwise?

Thomas