Re: [Xen-users] can ping domU VPS, but can't SSH into it

Hi Rudi Ahlers,

A client just phoned me and said he could not SSH into his VPS, yet he
can ping it. So, I login to the host node, and check it out, can't SSH
into. I shutdown iptables on the VPS (via xm console serverza.vm) but
still can't SSH into it. I restart the VPS, still can't SSH into it.

Maybe someone with the same MAC has started it's VPS and this VPS is not running an SSHd? Start tcpdump on your VPS and check if packets arrive.

Fabian