RE: [Xen-users] CDROM access under GPLPV

> > * no sign of a CDROM drive in either Explorer or Disk Management
> >

> Can you upgrade to 3.4.1? All of these problems are solved there.
>
> James

Thanks James, I will try to upgrade to 3.4.1.

Matthias

SOUTH PACIFIC SEEDS
PO Box 934, GRIFFITH N.S.W. 2680. AUSTRALIA
Phone:
02 6962 7333      Fax: 02 6964 1311

CAUTION: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are reading this message and you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of all or part of the contents is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any opinions or views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not represent those of their employer.