Re: [Xen-users] Nothing major left to do in Xen Networking ???

Hi,

I'm also interested in network programming and Xen, and in fact I
already have a project of my own that I'd like to get people involved
in. If you are interested, the project is LiSA - http://lisa.ines.ro
and it already features basic xen integration.

It's been no longer than a month since I posted on xen-users and I've
got very little feedback. It seems to me that xen users are happy with
what's already there in xen networking and are more concerned about
testing / running various guest operating, hardware, setups, etc.

Cheers,

Radu R.