RE: [Xen-users] Is it possible to restore an image into a domU usingAcronis?

  • To: "Xen List" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Guido Hecken" <guido.hecken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:57:19 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:01:52 -0700

Yes this possible...

We did some P2V Migrations to Xen with Acronis TI Echo Workstation, but instead
of the
Acronis boot-cd we used a bartpe image with XP SP3 and drivers from
driverpacks.net
integrated. This works great, since you can boot from nearly all kind of
hardware.

Regards,

Guido