Re: [Xen-users] Is it possible to restore an image into a domU using Acronis?

> ..... or add the disk I want to backup or restore to a spare windows 2003 hvm
> which has gplpv drivers loaded.
>
> Andy

Andy,

Thanks for the response. Can you give me a little more info behind the
last part? How do you mean "add the disk I want to backup or restore to
a spare windows 2003 hvm"?

In my case I have an acronis image (three tib files) that I'm being
asked to restore to a domU. The original server that the image was made
from is no longer available.

Thanks,
James