Re: [Xen-users] Hotplugging SCSI device to Windows 2k3 GOS

Yeah it would be nice if scsi/block attach can tell missing modules.
Or is it possible to add a small paragraph to your gplpv documentation.

My GOS is going to be >win2k3

Thanks
Manoj

On Jul 30, 2009, at 9:08 PM, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx