[Xen-users] opensolaris xnf0 freezing with nfs traffic

I've set up an opensolaris domU as a NFS server, of which my ubuntu
dom0 is a client. However the IP layer somehow keeps failing, causing
any application on the dom0 to freeze. If I switch to the console of
the opensolaris domU and issue a ping to the dom0, this also fails.
After a while (not sure how long), the network resumes operation.

I've tried ping flooding the solaris guest, and also copying large
files over cifs, but neither of these cause the same problem as nfs.

I'm not sure where to look on the solaris side of things to find any
error logs to help diagnose the problem. Can anyone help with this?

-- Michael