[Xen-users] Xen Panic w/ dom0 2.6.30.2 (gentoo-xen-kernel.googlecode.com patches)

Hi,

I just tried upgrading my dom0 to 2.6.30.2, using the patches on
gentoo-xen-kernel.googlecode.com. It built ok, but trying to boot
results in a "FATAL PAGE FAULT" error from xen.

Xen specs = Xen 3.4.1-rc2, x84_64

Has anyone seen this before, and maybe has an idea what's going wrong,
and what I need to do to get a working dom0? I've attached screengrabs
of the panic stack/call trace.

Jody