Re: [Xen-users] SATA drives will not start under xen

I'm trying to build this:
http://x17.eu/xen/linux-2.6.29.6-xen.aka.suse-xenified-2.6.29-62.1-rebased.patches.by.andrew.lyon.tar.gz

And I'm getting this error:
arch/x86/mm/fault-xen.c: Assembler messages:
arch/x86/mm/fault-xen.c:304: Error: bad register name `%bpl'
arch/x86/mm/fault-xen.c:316: Error: bad register name `%bpl'
arch/x86/mm/fault-xen.c:304: Error: bad register name `%bpl'
arch/x86/mm/fault-xen.c:316: Error: bad register name `%bpl'
make[1]: *** [arch/x86/mm/fault.o] Error 1

Any help?

Thank you.