Re: [Xen-users] Re: FreeBSD starting by HVM

Butterfly_killer <alex.faq8@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> 1) MY question is easy: How I can see what now doing on my virtual FreeBSD.
> I see only xm list.
> PS In xm list Time for domU ==0 all time.

That means something has gone horribly wrong and your FreeBSD DomU isn't
actually running at all.   I'd look in the xen logs.

here are notes from last time I did this:

http://book.xen.prgmr.com/mediawiki/index.php/FreeBSD_under_HVM

--
Luke S. Crawford
http://prgmr.com/xen/         -   Hosting for the technically adept