RE: [Xen-users] windows 2008 x64 no cdrom.

> My issue here is that when trying to boot from .iso image to install windows
> 2008 r2, I get message saying
> “A required cd/dvd drive device driver is missing”.  Where can I get this
> driver?
.
.
.
.

> disk = [ 'file:/windows/xenwin2008.img,hda,w',
> 'file:/windows/winxpSP2.iso,ioemu:hdc:cdrom,r' ]

This is just a guess here, but what about puttin an ioemu:hda instead of just
hda.

So the line would read:

disk =
['file:/windows/xenwin2008.img,ioemu:hda,w','file:/windows/winxpSP2.iso,ioemu:hdc:cdrom,r']

It was my understanding that the ioemu is required for all HVM windows domain
disks (whether CDROM or HDD).

Also, what version of xen are you running?