Re: [Xen-users] Latest working -xen kernel?

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Pasi Kärkkäinen<pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> I normally use RHEL5's 2.6.18 kernel-xen. The thing is I need fuse on
>> this domU, and some feature required for full fuse functionality is
>> not available on 2.6.18.
>>

> I think fuse support was added to RHEL5.4 kernel.

Do you know if they also backport shared writable mmap for fuse? I'm
currently using dkms-fuse on RHEL5.3, and that feature lack has
prevented me from using things like zimbra (the ldap part) or apt-get
(for building chroot environment) on zfs-fuse. It works fine with
newer kernels.

--
Fajar