[Xen-users] Xen CPU overhead

Hello,

I'm currently doing some tests with Xen 3.4 and the basic Linux 2.6.18 (Debian Lenny). When the CPU on my domU is loaded for 10% (not IO bounded, just simple CPU load), the CPU load I measure with xentop on my dom0 shows 18%.
This overhead seems a lot to me, or is this normal?

Thx,
Lien

PS: I'm generating the CPU load in the domU with the tool "lookbusy"