From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Braun
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:06 AM
To: Xen List
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] 2.6.30

When I tried it with oldconfig from 2.6.18 I get the same error.

Than I tried to configure 2.6.30 xenified kernel completely from
scratch and voila!
Everything is working perfect. No single kernel panic/error.

I think the problem was because of missing sysramfs or udev something
support.
I can provide my working 2.6.30 kernel.

Br

Peter