RE: [Xen-users] for X3.4 support list

  • To: 'cccbss' <knighteam@xxxxxxx>, xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:10:28 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 07:11:46 -0700

Thanks for the question. At this time, the main support for Xen is via the mailing lists and some documents which can be found at http://www.xen.org/support/documentation.html. The community Wiki at http://wiki.xensource.com also has a variety of support documents that may be of assistance; check out  http://www.xen.org/support/community.html for some of those links.

Also, as part of the new Cloud Xen release, I will be taking most of the Citrix XenServer documentation and converting them over for the open source solution. These docs should be ready in a few weeks.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

(772) 621-5062