Re: [Xen-users] Kernel panic on Lenny 2.6.26-2 and Xen 3.4.1

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 03:20:43PM +0200, Aleix Dorca wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> today i've tried to install a fresh Debian Lenny 5.02a with the
> linux-image-xen-2.6 package with Xen 3.4.1 running on top. The compiling
> and install process have worked perfectly but at the reboot the dom0
> simply hangs and reboots continuosly. I'm not able to capture de log,
> sorry...
>
> The same setup works fine with Xen 3.3.1. Has something changed or is
> there something to take into account with the newest 3.4.X series?

Lenny's 2.6.26-2-xen dom0 kernel has a bug which causes it to crash on Xen 3.4
hypervisor (for some people).

I think noone has hunted down this bug or made a patch for it.

If you want to debug it, you should set up a serial console and capture
the boot time crash messages..

-- Pasi