Re: [Xen-users] XEN modified kernel with PAE support

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Madhu Venugopal
(vmadhu)<vmadhu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am running XEN3.4.1 in a i686 machine with 28gig RAM.

Any reason not to use x86_64?

> But the Dom0 sees only 4 gig.

Where did you see this from? xm info? cat /proc/meminfo?

> I would like to enable
> the PAE support so that DOM0 can make use of all the
> 28Gigs.
>
> How can I install a PAE enabled kernel with XEN modifications ?

Enabling PAE on dom0 kernel should work.
Note that USUALLY you won't need dom0 kernel to use all the available
memory anyway, as some (if not most) memory will be used for domUs.

--
Fajar