RE: [Xen-users] latest GPLPV drivers 0.10.0.86 and microsoft.com

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:40:47 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 04:44:03 -0700

Nslookup works fine, DNS works fine, im using the same DNS on another DomU and
that works ok.  When attempting to ping there isn't even a delay while it tries
to resolve it.

No spyware, its a fresh DomU.

I am building another one without any config to see if that works

Thanks

Ian