Re: [Xen-users] IO caching at dom0 level

Hi,

thanks, it can be a solution (from http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/tmem-devel/2009-January/000002.html ), but not sure if it's "automatic" in recent kernels.

I'll search that.
Thanks.
Olivier

Hui Kang wrote:
Hi,
I am not sure if the pre-cache feature provided by tmem would meet you need.

- Hui

Olivier B. wrote:
Hi,

is there a way to maintain an IO cache on dom0 for all domU ?

I have near 1Go not used ram on a Dom0, and would like to use this memory to speedup all the domU. All my domU use LVM phy devices.

Thanks,
Olivier

.