Re: [Xen-users] xen with dynamic slices

alex escribió:
Yes, you right, thank you.
I have Debian Lenny on dom0 and use LVM.
When I am using files: I do
dd if=/dev/zero of=/myfile bs=1024k count=100000
And I have 100Gb file.
Fajar, how can I overcommit storage ? I can't see different between using LVM or files to overcommit storage.
Look the difference with a sparse file: dd if=/dev/zero of=/myfile bs=1024k seek=99999 count=1
du will show the really used disk by the file.

 Administrador de Sistemas
 Centro de Cálculo                 e-mail: ntadmin [en] fi.upm.es
 Facultad de Informática
 Universidad Politécnica de Madrid