[Xen-users] xen out to lunch...

I occasionally have problems with my xen services hanging. One of my
sles10sp2 xen servers has been up for 79 days. It shares an OCFS2 data
volume with two other servers. Today I needed to replace one of the sles
domU's with a fresh sles install.

The sles domU was shut down from within the domU. I went to virt manager
and it was stuck. I tried closing it and my only option was to force it
closed, which I did. Now when I restart it, it just hangs and can't
connect to xen. Similarly if I try to do 'xm list' it also hangs.

My only recourse is to restart the server when this happens. It happens
enough to be a PITA. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions?

xen is version 3.2.0_16718_18-0.3 and the server has a dozen or so sles
and windows domUs.

Thanks,
James