Re: [Xen-users] Need help ASAP with xen network problem afterchassis swap

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 08:41 -0700, Chris wrote:
> When you edit the udev rules did use the mac address to assign the
> eth*. if so the new baoard will have different mac address then the
> old motherboard.

Yeah, it had the old NICs in there as eth0 and eth1 and the new ones
listed below. I commented old the old ones and made the new ones eth0
and eth1, so MAC addresses are correct.

Concerned about how to get xen to see the NIC correctly on start...

Thanks,
James