Re: [Xen-users] streaming server on a virtual machine.

can't say much about video streaming, but I'm running a shoutcast audio stream relay in a centos5 domU (dom0 is also centos5) and it is running fine with about 50 streams in parallel.

but your requirements may be higher.

hth

Mauro wrote:
I need to installa a streaming server for live videos and for video on demand.
My choice is red5.
Do you think I can use a xen virtual machine to run a streaming service?
Or it is better not to virtualize?
Sorry for my bad english.