Re: [Xen-users] xen & iSCSI

* John Madden <jmadden@xxxxxxxxxxx> [09/24/2009 16:57]:
> How much memory is available to dom0?  Try scaling it down to the amount
> available in domU.  Caching will throw off i/o numbers.

dom0 and domu are both limited to 1G. I was also watching the disk IO on
the iSCSI server and the numbers were reasonably the same, so I don't
think it is caching.

Doing some more tests I found another problem with this domu, the
network speed with netperf is about 450Mbit/s from this domU to another
machine, while it is 950Mbit/s from dom0 to the other machine. Can this
be related?

Thanks, Daniel.