RE: [Xen-users] streaming server on a virtual machine.

Same 1Gbps NIC for all the external traffic. No problems there. But as I
said, the media services usually run at 30MBps, so it's hardly an issue, the
server is connected to the internet with just some 100Mbps bandwidth, so
it's easily handled by the system.

Another NIC is dedicated for traffic between the servers (there's an
internal network with the domU's and a couple of hardware servers).