[Xen-users] Add floppy image to pv domain

Hi,

Is it possible add a floppy image to a paravirtualized domain?
I have the following lines in the config file:
 <devices>
   <disk type='file' device='disk'>
     <driver name='tap' type='aio'/>
     <source file='/var/lib/xen/images/proba1.img'/>
     <target dev='xvda'/>
   </disk>
   <disk type='file' device='floppy'>
     <source file='/var/lib/xen/images/floppy.img'/>
     <target dev='fda'/>
   </disk>

the  domain starts up, but cannot see the floppy image.
# dmesg | grep -i flo
ide-floppy driver 0.99.newide
Floppy drive(s): fd0 is unknown type 15 (usb?), fd1 is unknown type 15 (usb?)
floppy0: no floppy controllers found

I'm using centos 5.3. A similar configuration configuration works for a fully-virtualized domain.
Where should I look for more information?

Thank you!
Laszlo