[Xen-users] Re: Problems with booting Debian DomU

Simon Hobson wrote:
Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

What I think happens is your domU doesn't know where the console is.

More correctly, I think it's simply a case of not being configured to start a login process (getty) on it.

Adding this line to /etc/inittab fixed it for me :
vc:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 hvc0

This seems to be a xenified and not a pvops kernel, so xvc0 would be more likely to work...

Best regards,
   Christian