Re: [Xen-users] Maximum RAM, CPU and Filesystem size per VM

Abhi,

There's a difference between what you can do and what makes commercial sense. Right off the bat it's hard to see how you will either use much of the CPU resources you are buying or get optimal $/workload.

It maybe that neither of these are important in your context. Can you give some more context?

Peter

Sent from my iPhone