Re: [Xen-users] lomount + gitco xen 3.4.1 rpms

Thanks Stephan

Thats really strange.

Well, I copied it from another box so at least I have the util.

Do you happen to know what base package its part of?

I had it but had to remove the stock libvirt included with Centos 5.3, to solve an install issue with the Gitco RPMs.

After removing the older libvirt, I found that lomount was no longer.

- Brian