Re: [Xen-users] Binary for Xen x86?

I use the 32 bit version with success. However you are stuck at the kernel level that it was compiled for and won't be able to apply maintenance.

Stephen Ross wrote:
Actually, they have an i386 version of Xen 3.3.1 which is still a lot better than 3.0.4 that comes as standard with RHEL5.4. If you absolutely need the latest version, I'd recommend either get a 64 processor or compile it yourself!