Re: [Xen-users] config.sxp pain - auto start?

Seems like /etc/xen/auto doesn't like sxp format.

I'm a bit of a tard in that I like using virt-install to create my domUs, a no brainer in that I don't have to know much to create a config.  I'd rather just tweak it after words.

In 3.4.1, virt-install creates domUs in the sxp format.  Would you happen to know how I can force the new version of virt-install to create in the old format?

- Brian