Re: [Xen-users] config.sxp pain - auto start?

One big problem I see is consistency.

Wether GUI or CLI, in 3.4.1, SXP is the default.

And I personally have to assume others will need to manage this Xen infrastructure I've sold management on and have created.

So I must conform to the way of SXP unfortunately.  It does make things more complicated at first glance.

Just my thoughts.

- Brian