[Xen-users] problem with Ubuntu PV on Centos Dom0

Hello,

I have installed Ubuntu Interpid in pv domU. It boots fine, but I cannot get any console running. The boot hangs on:

* Setting up console font and keymap... [ OK ] * Starting system log daemon... [ OK ] * Starting kernel log daemon... [ OK ]

And then nothing happens.

My config file looks like that:
bootloader = '/usr/bin/pygrub'
memory = 2048
name = "ubuntu"
vif = [ 'bridge=eth0' ]
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/vol1/ubuntu,xvda1,w', 'phy:/dev/vol1/ubuntu-swap,xvdb1,w' ]

And my console configuration in the domU looks like that:
# xvc0 - getty
#
# This service maintains a getty on xvc0 from the point the system is
# started until it is shut down again.

start on stopped rc2
start on stopped rc3
start on stopped rc4