Re: [Xen-users] moving virtual machines from one computer to another

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: David J Craigon <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:18:42 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 01:19:23 -0700

Fair enough, I know how to copy files from one computer to the other.
Which files do I need to copy though? If I copy the config file from
/etc/xen, and the disk image file, is that enough? Do I need
/var/lib/xen/boot_kernel.XXXXX and /var/lib/xen/boot_ramdisk.XXXXX.

If I copy these three into place, is that it?

David